Update your member profile at http://bit.ly/ASMCmemberprofile to provide us your current contact info, especially if you have recently relocated, so you continue to receive the Armed Forces Comptroller. Also, you can update your chapter designation when you move to a new location and associate with the chapter there – no longer necessary to send a note to HQ asking us to change your chapter designation. Lastly, updating to your personal email address in your profile avoids lapses in ASMC HQ commo with you in the event you change jobs and your work email address changes.
Thank you to all of our ASMC members for supporting this great organization.
ASMC Benefits include:
– ASMConline.org. Your complete source for defense financial news, information, and online education.
– Chapter Membership. Network and connect with local colleagues, support community service activities, and take advantage of opportunities for professional development.
– Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) Certification resources and discounts in fees for CDFM program enrollment and renewal of the certification.
– CPE. Management tool to keep track of your CPEs.
– Armed Forces Comptroller Journal. Keep your management skills sharp with in-depth articles on defense financial management issues – also two CPEs per issue available with the online version.
– $100 discount on registration fee for the ASMC National PDI – the premier professional development institute (PDI) for defense financial managers
– Great Professional organization to add to your resume
The annual membership investment is just $26.00 and ASMC sends $5 of it to your local chapter to help fund chapter activities.
Online membership and renewal:
ASMC HQ has set up a new faster way to apply for membership or to renew your membership online and bills your credit card. If you would like to renew your membership you can go to the ASMC National website and follow the instructions to renew.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skills, increase networking avenues, or leadership opportunities; American Society Military Comptrollers (ASMC), is the place for you. ASMC will help point you in the right direction by hosting Professional Development Training at the National PDI’s, mini- PDI’s and local luncheons throughout the year. These programs provide guest speakers who present various topics of interest.
ASMC has over 17,000 members worldwide and 140 chapters. So no matter where you are you can always find someone involved in this organization. These individual are ready and willing to provide you with information that can help you further your career.
When you join with your local chapter you can serve as a board member, such as: Chapter President, program chair person, or chapter committee, etc. Whatever the tasked assigned you will gain leadership experience and continue to meet exciting new people.
ASMC local chapter’s award scholarship funds to their local high school and college students. They also offer a Continuing Education Grant Program for those who have been member for two years or more.
Ready to Join? View membership categories and download membership application forms. Visit the ASMC National Headquarters website.